Works with team head to execute medical affairs strategies and complete medical affairs projects cope with our upcoming pipeline launches. Focus of responsibilities can be on any part of the product lifecycle from research through the on-market phase. Activities can include development of key medical and research contacts across a variety of disease state areas, development and implementation of clinical study protocols, development and execution of clinical studies, medical input/support for product development, medical support for customer inquiries and medical assessment of on market product issues. Must be able to review, synthesize data clearly and present conclusions to medical directors. Will need to be able to work independently, within an internal cross functional team and with external partners.
Responsibilities and Duties
KOL Management & Medical Support:
1. Contributes to mapping / profiling of KOLs/decision makers in line with segmentation.
2. Develop professional relationships, with KOLs/decision makers.
3. Collect, analyze and report insights that may impact Zai Lab development plans /trial designs.
4. Provide and discuss scientific information and data to healthcare professionals to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including Zai Lab products and selected areas of therapeutic interest.
5. Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to relevant external groups to facilitate listing of products in medical guidelines, formularies to impact pricing and health-economic discussions.
6. Provide speaker training to health care professionals to support the best use of new therapies developed and commercialized by Zai Lab.
7. Compliance: Ensure products are all comply with all applicable laws and local/global safety responsibilities
8. Assist the Corporate Communication in handling media issues & enquiries, particularly those medically related.
9. Assist and enhance the generation of high quality, impactful publications and collateral material that conform to the appropriate standards and regulations
10. Support implementation of pre-launch studies for PI and site selection.
Clinical Development Support:
1. Contribute to the identification of appropriate clinical investigators and facilitates placement into Zai Lab sponsored clinical trials.
2. Support the investigational sites, as needed, as part of a cross-functional team with Clinical Operation and the Medical Advisor and others as appropriate.
3. Identify clinical investigators with research proposals that are consistent with our product development strategies and facilitate the Investigator-Initiated Trials (IIT) process including study completion, presentation, and publication, as appropriate.
4. Support the investigators to comply with the IIT process in accordance with the guidelines, providing knowledge and guidance for legal and financial local regulations, as appropriate.
1. Collaborate with Zai Lab colleagues to actively support medical and scientific meetings by collecting and interpreting insights /presentations/ results.
2. Evaluate the impact of competitive information to share internally and externally as post-meeting deliverables.
1. Provide medical support and training (i.e. disease state and product) to Zai Lab colleagues (e.g. sales reps, CRAs, etc.).
2. Screen business opportunities.
3. Serve as a resource for projects and collaborate with internal colleagues.
4. Collaborate with Medical Teams and other cross-functional groups (i.e. Business Franchise Teams, Market Access).
1. University graduate in medical science, pharmacy, pharmacology or related discipline.
2. At least 3 years' experience in medical affairs in pharmaceutical industry.
3. Knowledgeable of regulatory and compliance regulations and guidelines relevant to the industry
4. Prior experience establishing and maintaining long term relationships with customers and key thought leaders through scientific engagement
5. Experience to delivering effective, high quality scientific presentations and communicate scientific data to both internal and external customers
6. Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
7. Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
8. Strong communication and presentation skills
a) Driven to perform
b) Self-directed: needs little explicit direction
10. Able to organize, prioritize, and delegate tasks to efficiently move projects forward.应聘
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1.Working with team to contribute for professional information strategy development.
2.Making alignment of professional information strategy, plans and activities within organizations.
3.Be responsible for budget tracking and reporting to the relevant MI issues. Monitor timeline and manage project to conclusion and implementation.
4.Provide medical information and literature search for KOLs, HCPs and internal customers, analysis literature request to provide insight for medical and business plan.
5.Competitive Intelligence surveillance, analysis and timely report, provide CI information for medical and business decision and plan.
6.Lead digital medical service for internal and external customers.Any other responsibilities and duties which may be required from time to time.
1.Bachelor and above degree. Academic background with a medical related degree is preferred.
2.5+ yrs working experience on medicine, pharmacy or pharmaceutical industries.
3.Familiar with the medical information work.
4.Good time management.
5.Good collaborative skills.
6.Good computer using skills.Fluency in both written & spoken English.应聘
As a key person in Central Marketing Function, you will be working on the analysis on central market for the business potential and opportunity by central level. Accordingly, you will develop Optune marketing plan and effectively communicate with KOLs and sales team to make sure it is appropriate to the market. Besides, you will be executing on marketing activities like VIP events and any other society congress with good budget control with the developing and maintaining of Optune KOLs and speakers.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1.Support OPTUNE Launch Lead in developing and executing pre-launch and launch strategies and plan execution for the GBM Neurosurgery/Radiation/Oncology Department.
2.Use a broad set of channels (e.g. surveys, field visits, KOL relationships) to gather deep customer insights to gain holistic understanding of the patient journey and what motivates and drivers customer behavior.
3.Develop brand strategy including positioning & marketing messages and communication materials that are consistent with the product positioning and product strategy.
4.Develop creative product/brand campaigns/GBM neurosurgery platforms reinforcing the positioning and SoV.
5.Understand and track national KOLs’ opinions and develop neurosurgery department advocates for TTF treatment.Collaborate with sales team to deliver the sales revenue align with the budget.
1.Bachelor degree or above on pharmaceutical, clinical medicine or clinical medicine related with outstanding English.
2.At least 5 years working experience in pharmaceutical company with marketing GBM related area is preferred.
3.At least 3 years in TA of ONCO or specific drug.
4.Marketing experiences with top 10 pharmaceutical company would be highly preferred.
5.Excellent market analytical & problems’ solving skills with Strong planning skill.
6.High logicality with quick learning capabilities and a good work ethic with strong communication and interpersonal skills.Capability to work under pressure & perform duties with high quality timely.应聘